The wipes market is seeing significant growth throughout Europe and the rest of the World. Overall, nonwovens used in wipes have grown from $1.9 billion in 2010 to $2.6 billion in 2015, an annual growth rate of 6.7%. By 2021, consumption will be $4.4 billion, and an annual growth rate (2015–21) will be 7.0%.
This is owed, in part, to the fact that many types of wipes which may have been seen as a luxury are today considered to be a necessity. Plus new processes, an increased appetite for biodegradable and sustainable materials and innovation in fields such as flushable wipes are all driving growth in the market.
Find out more about the wipes market and forecast to 2021 >>
For this reason, Smithers Pira has launched a Global Outlook for Wipes (GO Wipes) conference - the only event in Europe dedicated to wipes built through research conducted directly with the industry that explores the latest in science, technology, business, and EU regulations.
The conference brings together Smithers Pira's years of expertise in business intelligence, extensive event experience and neutrality that will help expand your knowledge on:
- Market trends in baby, personal care, homecare and industrial wipes
- Innovations in raw materials and process technologies
- Developments in sustainability and biobased possibilities
- Chemicals and liquids for wipes applications
- National and pan-European regulatory considerations for new wipes
- Challenges and opportunities in the growing flushables sector
- Insights into consumer awareness and appetite for new wipes in Europe
- New production technology