GO Wipes Europe
GO Wipes Europe 2022
returns as an in-person conference on the 7 & 8 December in the picturesque city of Amsterdam, Netherlands. Bringing together the entire wipes supply chain, this event is designed through research conducted directly with the industry to explore the latest in science, technology, business and EU regulations.
2022 highlights include:
- 20+ leading industry speakers, including Rockline, Lenzing, Suominen, Crown Abbey, Danimer Scientific, Kimberly- Clark Corporation and more
- 20 exclusive presentations covering, plastic-free wipes, market insights, sustainability, non-wovens, formulations and production innovation.
- Panel on ‘Ensuring correct disposal: Is this the call to action the wipes industry should focus on now?
- Online workshop led by Smithers industry expert, Phil Mango on ‘The European Wipes Market Outlook – The New “Normal”….. 2023 and Beyond’
- An exhibition hall showcasing companies offering their latest solutions and services around wipes and non-wovens
- Berrys Drinks Reception providing the opportunity to network in a more informal environment and discuss the big topics of the day during a evening of drinks and canapes sponsored by Berry Global at the Amstel Boathouse.
- The European Wipes Market Outlook Workshop. Looking at the market shocks of 2020-22, including Covid-19, Russia invasion of Ukraine, and the resulting disruptive increases in transportation and energy costs, as well as potentially permanent damage to key markets like the European food service industry and any markets in Russia or Ukraine, are finally being accounted for as the nonwovens wipes industry responds to the new “normal”.